So what about this the Bible verse about being "unequally yoked"? Does it have to do with egg cholesterol? Matt and John debate the meaning and application of 2 Corinthians 6:14 within and beyond Christian circles. Also, what foods can you get past DC security checkpoints?
Bonus: Matt and John riff on their favorite Chinese restaurants inside the beltway.Support Crossing Faiths
- 2 Corinthians 6:14 ESV - "equally yoked"
- uneven yoke images - Google Search
- Acts 21 NIV - On to Jerusalem - After we had torn - Bible Gateway
- What’s the Significance of Simon Carrying Jesus’s Cross? | Desiring God
- BibleGateway - Keyword Search: simon of cyrene
- Hunan Gate - Google Maps
- One Fish, Two Fish - Google Maps
- Sichuan Pavilion - Google Maps