On behalf of non-Muslims, Matt peppers John with questions about Ramadan, including:
- Why Ramadan is the best time to hang out with Muslims even if they're "hunger and angry" by moonrise.
- Is it appropriate to say, "Happy Ramadan?"
- Why does Ramadan seem to move around the calendar?
- What is iftar?
- What's the big deal bout dates and why is the fruit is an iftar tradition?
- What might a Muslim feel by the end of Ramadan?
- And, lastly, does a Christian participate in something "theologically Islamic" if they attend an iftar?