An antidote to politicized religion?
April 6th, 2021
49 mins 13 secs
About this Episode
Support this podcast via Patreon.
Matt and John observe how religion gets politicized and what antidote exists to protect religion from partisan politics.Support Crossing Faiths
- Why We Need the Church to Disciple Our Politics
- Politicized Religion Is Worse Than Politics Without Religion
- Iraqi Cardinal Calls for Religion, State Separation One Month After Papal Visit - The Tablet
- COVID-19 Has Changed Worship In America, Debate Over Religious Freedoms : Consider This from NPR : NPR
- Religious Freedom or Pandemic Safety? | The Regulatory Review