Matt and John scramble to remember what to talk about. Topics end up including:
- Does the Quran allow a Muslim to be a friend with a Christian or a Jew?
- What is the "Q" document?
- Who wrote the first Gospel? (chronologically)
- What is the proper etiquette for buying lobsters en masse? And would a Muslim eat it anyway?
- Book review: What does Matt think about Atheist Muslim by Ali Rizvi?
- Democratic presidential hopeful Tom Steyer on faith, climate change and who goes to heaven - Religion News Service
- The Atheist Muslim: A Journey from Religion to Reason - Kindle edition by Ali A. Rizvi. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- Q source - Wikipedia
- Marcan priority - Wikipedia