Is irresponsible polling dividing us?
May 13th, 2020
1 hr 7 mins 6 secs
About this Episode
Support this podcast via Patreon.
Matt and John discuss troubling religion surveys and conclude bad religion polling does more harm than good.Support Crossing Faiths
- Half of Americans say Bible should influence U.S. laws, including 28% who favor it over the will of the people | Pew Research Center
- In U.S., Decline of Christianity Continues at Rapid Pace | Pew Research Center
- Majority of Danish Muslims Wish to Make Criticising Islam Illegal, Minister Says Integrate or Leave - Sputnik International
- Majority of Danish Muslims wish to make criticising Islam illegal, Minister says integrate or leave - The Frontier Post
- Interview of Matt and John by PASS Consulting: Crossing Faiths and Building Bridges
- The Boondock Saints (1999) - IMDb
- Crossing Faiths: Prayer in schools: Japan vs. U.S.A. | Special Guest: Shino Yokotsuka